Be Changed

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Abdul Kalam replied to Nipun via e-mail !!!!

Today morning i got APJ Abdul Kalam's e-mail id from a site.I simply sent a message to himwith out any hope for a reply.But reply came.I was really surprised on seeing the reply.I thought that he was a busy man and he ignored such mails.I can't believe it now also.
My mail to Kalam:
Dear Sir,
I am a 15 year old boy from Kerala.I have been lookin
g for you email id for a long time.I need advice in choosing my career.I am interested in aerospace engineering but I am also intereted in IAS.What should I do? As you are the best person available now to ask for advice ,I asked you.Please don't ignore.Please reply Sir....................

Kalam's reply:
Dear Nipun,
Thank you for your mail. You choose the area which you like most. If
you keep multiple-options, it is difficult to concentrate. However,
since you are looking for aero-spa
ce enginee
ring, you work hard for
joint entrance examination. The good rank in JEE will enable you to
get admission in IIST where you can persue aerospace engineering. You
must also remember, after joining IIST and finishing your course, you
have to serve ISRO for a specified period of time.
Greetings and best wishes

Kalam



U can also try this,his advices can bring u to a good way or by his advice u can move Our India to a path of development



His mail address
apj@abdulkalam@gmail.com

No comments: